In Here, we are updating the latest careers opportunities announced by the Ministry of Law and Justice Government of Pakistan. We downloaded the latest Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW Jobs 2023 Advertisement from the Daily express Newspaper. The Ministry of Law and Justice is inviting applications from Pakistani nationals who are young, dynamic, and qualified to make the recruitment against the vacant positions.
Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW Jobs 2023
|20th May 2023
|June 04, 2023
|Ministry of Law & Justice
|Section Officer (Admn-VII & Coord), Ministry of Law & Justice, R Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad
Government of Pakistan ministry of law and justice, office of the attorney general for under ministry of law and justice intends to hire the services of professional against the following posts on contact basis initially for a period of 03 years.
How to apply in Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW
Candidates may apply on the application form available on the MOLAW website at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- The candidates must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at national and international forra, commitment to professionalism, discipline, integrity, strong leadership skills and an ability to work effectively in a team.
- The interested candidates should send their applications on prescribed proforma available at www.molaw.gov.pk along-with detailed CV, copies of CNIC, educational certificates and recent passport size photograph to the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. NOC from present employer, in case of Government Servants is mandatory at time of applying.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- In case of selection, candidates working in Government Departments or Autonomous or Semi- autonomous bodies will have to seek retirement / resignation before joining this assignment.
Salary in Ministry of Law and Justice
The salary range for positions within the Ministry of Law and Justice (MOLAW) can vary depending on various factors such as the specific job title, level of responsibility, qualifications, experience, and the government’s pay scales.
In Pakistan, government employees, including those working in ministries, are often paid according to the Basic Pay Scale (BPS) system. The BPS system consists of different pay scales, with higher pay scales corresponding to higher-ranking positions and greater responsibility.
While I don’t have access to the specific salary information for each position within MOLAW, I can provide you with a general overview of the Basic Pay Scale system in Pakistan as of my last knowledge update in may 2023:
- The Basic Pay Scale system ranges from BPS-1 to BPS-22, with BPS-1 being the lowest and BPS-22 being the highest.
- The salary increases as you move up the pay scale, with increments usually occurring annually or after a certain period of service.
- The specific salary for each BPS level is determined by the government and may be subject to adjustments and revisions over time.
- Other factors, such as allowances, benefits, and promotions, can also affect an employee’s overall compensation package.