The Inspector Customs Intelligence is a position within the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) in Pakistan. The Inspector Customs Intelligence is responsible for enforcing customs laws, investigating cases of customs fraud, and conducting intelligence operations related to customs activities. Here are the requirements and qualifications for the position of Inspector Customs Intelligence:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The degree can be in any field, but candidates with degrees in fields related to business, economics, or law may be preferred.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 28 years.
- Physical Requirements: Candidates must meet certain physical requirements, including a minimum height of 5 feet 6 inches for male candidates and 5 feet 2 inches for female candidates.
- Other Requirements: Candidates must be Pakistani citizens, have a valid national identity card, and be able to pass a physical and written test.
To apply for the position of Inspector Customs Intelligence, candidates can visit the FBR website or check for job openings on popular job search websites. The specific application requirements may vary depending on the position and the employer. Candidates should be prepared to provide their educational qualifications, age, physical measurements, and other personal information as part of the application process.
Inspector Customs Intelligence Jobs 2023
FPSC has announced the latest posts for those candidates who were waiting for a long time. They are looking for active, qualified, energetic, competent, healthy and willing candidates to join this profession. No more wait! Make your future bright and choose the better option to make your life easier, stronger and happier. So here is the good news for all the applicants don’t waste your time anymore! Just right click on the apply button and make their life and future more bright. Candidates must apply before closing date 17th of April 2023.
Job Spotlights about Inspector Customs Intelligence Jobs | Officer 2023
|Job Published||2nd April, 2023|
|Job Grade||Inspector Customs Intelligence Jobs | Officer 2023 | FPSC|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s & Master’s in Economics, Commerce, Accounting, Computer Science, Law , Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics, Engineering, Computer Knowledge|
|Organization||Inspector Customs Intelligence Jobs 2023|
|Age Limit||20-28 years|
|Job Locality||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Address||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||17th of April, 2023|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
Physical Standard for Male:
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Physical Standard for Females:
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
Applying Procedure for Inspector Customs Intelligence Jobs:
All the aspirants should follow before applying process that mentioned below:
- Candidates must visit online website www.fpsc.gov.pk to immediately joining for these posts.
- Applicants must pay fee before closing date to the branch of nearest National Bank & provided to the staff of Supervisor at the time of test or examination.
- Original documents needed & no photocopy will be acceptable to apply for these posts.
- All the educational testimonials should be ready to submit along with Original documents and their attested copies at the time of an interview.
- This authority has rights to decrease or increase the number of posts.
- Shortlisted candidates may call for an interview or test.
- There will be no TA/DA acceptable for an interview or test.
- Documents should submit by hand not online.
- All the general instructions are provided on official website.
- The ending date to apply 17th of April 2023 after due date no candidate will be selected and no application form will be submitted.