New Vacancy, Government of Punjab Jobs 2023 has recently released career opportunities to work with governmental unit for all the reluctant candidates who should be responsible for monitoring and implementing various programs delivered by PMIU. Well-versed, strong communication, organizational skills effective coordination and monitoring projects are needed to demonstrate the relevant experience for all the applying candidates.
Government of Punjab Jobs 2023 Latest Opportunities
|Job Published||2nd of June, 2023|
|Job Grade||Government of Punjab Jobs 2023 | Online Apply | Lahore|
|Eligibility||16 year of education in computer science IT, Master or equivalent degrees recognized by HEC|
|Organization||Program Monitoring and Implementation Unit (PMIU)|
|Age Limit||30-50 years|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Job Locality||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Address||PMIU, 6-A, Link Wahdat Road, Near Pilot Higher Secondary School, Lahore|
|Last Date to Apply||16th of June, 2023|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Support Technician Positions|
|3.||Manager and Network Support|
|4.||Sr. Business Analyst|
|6.||Head of Technology|
|7.||Head of IT Operations|
How to Apply for Government of Punjab Jobs 2023 | Online Apply | Lahore
- Candidates may download all of their TORs related to positions from online official link https://pesrp.edu.pk/procurement.
- Educational documents, copies of degrees, experience certificates, recent pictures, domicile, and qualification degrees should be attached with applications.
- Each candidate will be hire according to the given rules of PPRA of one year that may be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance till project period.
- All the application should send to the mentioned address at Link Wahdat Road Lahore.
- Those candidates would be selected who will meet all the needs properly before apply.
- There will be no TA/DA admissible.
- Highly qualified, competent, dynamic, confident and active candidates would be preferred.
- Join PMIU and make a part of this field through applying procedure before due date.